List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: For great Translate Team (azerbaijan)
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2020-04-07 6:01:07

понеділок, 6 квітня 2020 р. 23:26:17 EEST Xəyyam Qocayev \
написано:
> Помогите пожалуйста мне создать и добавить \
> команду здесь <https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php> для своего \
> языка.

Hi again,

For all:

Xəyyam wants to add his team to our team list. It is recommended to address
this mailing list in such cases:

"If the team of the language you are searching for is not here, please contact
kde-i18n-doc@kde.org to request more information on how to create a new team."

https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php

Xəyyam, can you provide some details? Namely,

1. Translation team mailing list.

2. Translation team site.

3. Quick info about your team.

Thanks in advance for your answers.