List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Norwegian Localization abandoned?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-12-24 11:14:53

El diumenge, 22 de desembre de 2019, a les 0:40:21 CET, Syver Stensholt va escriure:
> Hi! This is my first time ever really contacting a mailing list, so I hope
> I sent this to the right mail.
> I want to join their team, but the website hosting the Norwegian mailing
> list is down.

You mean the links to
https://lister.ping.uio.no/mailman/lister.ping.uio.no/listinfo/i18n-nb
and
https://lister.ping.uio.no/mailman/lister.ping.uio.no/listinfo/i18n-nn

Right?

Those seem to be down. Karl do you know what's the status of those? Should we just \
create mailing lists on the kde servers?

Cheers,
  Albert