List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation to Filipino Language (Tagalog)
From:       Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2019-11-24 7:21:05

субота, 23 листопада 2019 р. 14:51:35 EET sonny nunag написано:
> My warm greetings to the KDE Team.
>
> I have been using Linux since 2006 but never thought of getting into
> translation. As a Linux only user, I will be more please if I could help in
> the translation of its projects.
>
> Back in 2010 I began doing some basic video editing which caused me dig on
> Sony Vegas but I just recently found out that Kdenlive is far more superior
> than it.
>
> I wish I could help in the translations of KDE projects into Filipino
> (Tagalog) language particularly Kdenlive.
>
> Looking forward to your response.
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> Sonny Nunag

Hi,

We do not have tl locale or team yet. So you can start it using our guide:

https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/resources.html

Do not hesitate to ask questions via this mailing list.

Thanks in advance for your work and happy translating.

Best regards,
Yuri