List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdeutils/kdebugsettings.po: Need clarification with to strings to translate
From:       laurent Montel <montel () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-09-21 6:42:02

Le samedi 21 septembre 2019, 00:31:41 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> Laurent, some questions about the strings you just added to kdebugsettings.
>
> Can you help?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
>
> El dimarts, 17 de setembre de 2019, a les 21:24:25 CEST, Iñigo Salvador
Azurmendi va escriure:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I would appreciate some clarification to translate these two strings:
> >

> > - msgid #53: Change debug mode as console (in console)

In kdebugsettings now we can change directly categories mode without gui.
We can use
Kdebugsettings --debug-mode=Full ruqola
It will change all categorie name which contains ruqola as Full debug mode.

> > - msgid #54: Specify logging category  name that you want to change debug
> > mode (in console)

It's the name for category as "ruqola" in my example.

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel@kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (France) S.A.S., a KDAB Group company Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,