List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Wrong copy of the kdesdk folders on stable/l10n-kf5
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2019-07-17 7:48:26

Hi,

I made a mistake while copying the KDE Applications translations to the stable
branch. Hopefully Pino and Albert removed the duplicated files, but this means
that I'm going to remove the translations from the kdesdk folders on those
stable branches and copy them again from trunk. If you have pushed any change
to the kdesdk folder inside branches/stable/l10n-kf5, sorry but this is going
to be overwritten. Sorry again.

--
Luigi