List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Moving Pology into a Git repository
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2019-06-17 8:45:03

> [: Luigi Toscano :]
> Should we think about a way for decoupling the language-specific rules
> which may not be generic enough to end up in the global repository, and
> move them to a separate repository, or is it fine as it is now?

To me it is fine as it is now. I also intended it from start to be as
specific as needed, by language and by project. Currently there are
language- and project-specific rules, dictionaries and even code. This
should all arrive together and be ready to use as soon as Pology is
installed.

The only problem may be (as identified once by Pino) that these language-
and project-specific parts may need to be also user-specific. That is, for a
system-wide installed fixed Pology release, that a user can update to the
latest rules, dictionaries, etc. or modify and add them by oneself. But to
support this some more development would be needed.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)