List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Use Pontoon for l10n
From:       Subin <subins2000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-24 17:47:59

Yeah, will have to test out a local Pootle to see whether it works out.
I'm following instructions from here
<https://wiki.smc.org.in/KDE_Malayalam> (Malayalam language). I have
contact with a person who has commit access. So will try that way.

 > as people don't care about the existing translations and consistency

There is a review process in Pootle and Pontoon. So only the apt ones
get into the repo at the end. The problem with Damned Lies is that the
review process is also a bit difficult. A web tool like Pootle will also
simplify that.