List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Telugu l10n Team(B.Poojitha)
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-02-21 22:57:20

I'm happy to see people translating into telugu, but this seems a bit un-organized.

This list is not here to commit files for you, you need to organize yourselves, find \
someone that will be the team lead, then that person applies for commit access and he \
or she can will be the one doing the committing.

Best Regards,
  Albert

El dimarts, 19 de febrer de 2019, a les 7:19:15 CET, Poojitha B va escriure: