List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Translation files for QtCurve not being packaged
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2019-01-06 12:03:48

I noticed that the widget style QtCurve doesn't include any translations
in my distro (openSUSE Tumbleweed), even though there is a (large, 788
strings) translation file in SVN (extragear-base in both stable-kf5 and
trunk-kf5).

It turns   out that the QtCurve release files
(https://github.com/KDE/qtcurve/releases) don't actually contain any of
the translation files people have been creating. So the distros don't
have any translations to package.

Can someone please fix this?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer