List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Krita manual update
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-05-29 21:08:36

El dilluns, 28 de maig de 2018, a les 15:26:44 CEST, Boudewijn Rempt va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> We've just moved Krita's manual from mediawiki to sphinx. See https://
> phabricator.kde.org/source/websites-docs-krita-org/ .
>
> This makes it possible work with translations using po files. We were
> wondering what the best workflow would be: to place the po files in the git
> repository, or setup something else. We're just not sure whether there isn't
> already some sort of workflow in place for translation projects like this.

Ideally you should put the po files where everyone puts them, i.e. on the svn
for translators.

It is my understanding that you have a command that will generate .po from the
doc and then a command that generate the translated docs from the .po file.

If so you want to use a StaticMessages.sh file, which is unfortunately
undocumented, but you can take inspiration from the kdeconnect one at https://
cgit.kde.org/kdeconnect-android.git/tree/StaticMessages.sh or ask me on IRC or
here but IRC will be probably faster.

Cheers,
  Albert