List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    upcoming heaptrack 1.1 release
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2018-05-04 16:45:54

Hey translators!

I've just pushed the 1.1 branch for heaptrack and updated the repo metadata to
use that as stable i18n branch. I want to create the final tarballs next week.
Is that OK? Please copy over the master strings to 1.1, it should be well
translated, I assume...

Also: The gl translation of the appstream file makes the appstream test fail:

    1:   I - org.kde.heaptrack.appdata.xml:org.kde.heaptrack.desktop:31
    1:
    1:       The component summary should not end with a . [Un analizador de
uso de memoria
    1:       dinámica (heap) para Linux.]

Can someone please fix that?

Thanks