List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Comments_for_=e2=80=98The_Lord_of_the_Rings=e2=80=99_refe?= =?UTF-8?Q?rences_in_fuzzy_cloc
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2018-01-23 20:57:32

The translation file for the ‘fuzzy clock' widget now contains some
strange ‘times of day', like ‘Elevenses' and ‘Second Breakfast'. It
turns out that these are actually references to the ‘The Lord of the
Rings' and ‘The Hobbit' novels:

    https://phabricator.kde.org/D7747?id=21834

However, the .po files don't contain any of this information!

Could someone please add some comments to the file (in a way that they
are automatically included in the translation .po files) to tell the
translators about this? Preferably with both a *reference* to ‘The Lord
of the Rings' and information on the which time of day each term
corresponds to (e.g. that ‘Second Breakfast' is 9 a.m.). Then we can
either look up the correct translations (if ‘The Lord of the Rings'
novels are translated into our language) or make up our own translations
(if they aren't) based on the time information.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer