List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: AtCore 1.0 branch
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-10-30 23:17:48

El dissabte, 28 d'octubre de 2017, a les 13:24:46 CET, Chris Rizzitello va
escriure:
> Hello all,
> Wwe have created a 1.0 branch for AtCore (R232). I am sending this mail to
> ask that translations and repo-metadata are branched as told in the
> extrasoftware release guide.

Just to confirm, you do actually plan to do releases from the 1.0 branch
right? It may sound strange for you, but some pepple do branches and they
never plan to do any release from them, just confirming so we don't do work
for nothing :)

Cheers,
  Albert