List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kate
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-10-30 19:40:23

Hi Leo,

Next time please contact Russian localization mailing list [1] for
this type of requests, see [2] for more details on Russian KDE team.

I have submitted translations for the UI strings you mentioned into
the SVN repo:
https://phabricator.kde.org/R883:1502203

[2] http://l10n.lrn.ru/wiki/Краткий_справочник_переводчика_KDE

--