List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Generating PO Summit on branches trunk/l10n-support
From:       Wantoyo <wantoyek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-09-08 1:21:55

On Rabu, 06 September 2017 19.00.08 WIB kde-i18n-doc-request@kde.org wrote:
> I tried it on my machine (with id as language), and the command completes
> successfully in 38 minutes (R7 3GHz). The "no branch catalog corresponding
> to mapping" warnings are normal, they appear because some catalogs are not
> yet translated in branches.
>
> Do you have all branches checked out from repository and in proper paths?
> This is what you should have:
>
>   KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-support/scripts
>   KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-support/templates
>   KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-kf5/id
>   KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-kde4/id
>   KDE/KDEREPO/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/id
>   KDE/KDEREPO/branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts/id
>   KDE/KDEREPO/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/id

I already have these branches complete with already checked out. In fact I
delete back the folder branch on my machine. Yesterday I deliberately let my
computer run "posummit scripts / messages.summit id gather --create --force"
up to 20 hours.
The result of that command that takes a long time only generate some po files,
see https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/id/summit/messages/
Is that normal?

Regard
Wantoyo