List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Generating PO Summit on branches trunk/l10n-support
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2017-09-06 7:28:32

> [: Wantoyo . :]
> "posummit scripts/messages.summit id gather --create --force" appears to
> generate a po file in the framework and qt in
> KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-support/id/summit/ in my local machine, from the
> beginning there is a warning on the command line and the process
> "posummit: [warning] No branch catalog corresponding to mapping" does not
> show anything results againt I waited a long time, in my system monitor
> showing 100% the CPUs. Any help?

I tried it on my machine (with id as language), and the command completes
successfully in 38 minutes (R7 3GHz). The "no branch catalog corresponding
to mapping" warnings are normal, they appear because some catalogs are not
yet translated in branches.

Do you have all branches checked out from repository and in proper paths?
This is what you should have:

  KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-support/scripts
  KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-support/templates
  KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-kf5/id
  KDE/KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-kde4/id
  KDE/KDEREPO/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/id
  KDE/KDEREPO/branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts/id
  KDE/KDEREPO/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/id

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)