List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    I'm scheduling a new bug fix release for Kaffeine soon (2.0.7)
From:       Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab () infradead ! org>
Date:       2017-03-02 15:27:43

Hi,

Dear translators,

I'm planning to release soon a new Kaffeine version. Among its changes,
it is now using Qt QCDebug, in order to use categories for messages, with
allow selecting the logs that will be displayed, as, currently, enabling
logs generate lots of noise.

I added an explanation about what categories can be selected on both GUI and
man page.

I took care already of Kaffeine's pt_BR translation. I'd appreciate if you
could take a look on the other translations before I ship the newer
version next week.

Thanks!

PS.: If there are any questions or issues, please ping me.

Thanks,
Mauro