List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Merging strings
From:       Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-02-28 15:49:09

It would be nice if we had examples of these strings in Hungarian - if
the only 'problem' is that an empty string looks strange, then we
don't have a problem - it does not look strange as far as I'm
concerned.

If the problem is bigger, then putting everything into the spinbox
might work, although I think that would look strange :)

Cheers,
Ivan