List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: unresponsive translation teams
From:       Boyuan Yang <073plan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-11 3:16:37

在 2017年1月10日星期二 SGT 下午7:47:42,Boudewijn Rempt 写道:
> See: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=288&t=138187&p=370037#p370037
>
> I am wondering what to do about this -- I really hate to see someone
> who is eager to help disappear because their team seems to be dead. If
> the translations were in the krita repo itself, I could give them access
> and let them commit directly, but as it is, I don't know how to make use
> of their work!

Hello all,

(Same content has been posted onto the original post on forum.kde.org)

Writing here because I received Boudewijn's email on kde-i18n-doc [0] and I
have been working under KDE l10n Simplified Chinese Team for some time (though
without SVN permission).

I was shocked when I first heard of this problem. Our team is alive and active
now. FYI:

* We have our work coordinated using kde-china maillist. [1]
* We use Freenode #kde-cn channel for chatting.
* The Simplified Chinese l10n homepage is hosted on community.kde.org, with
last edit time in Jan 2017. [2]
* Till Jan 11 2016, no email about krita translation from senlinos has been
found on kde-china maillist. [4]
* Krita Simplified Chinese translation was last updated on Oct 2016. [3]

We welcome every and all localization effort for Simplified Chinese from
anyone. You are welcomed to join us
and get into contact with us using email, IRC or any other communication
method.

Krita is a large project with some professional words that make it difficult to
translate, so we really value your
translation. If you want to get the translated .po file into SVN repository,
please email it into kde-china maillist.
Those who have SVN commit permission will review your work and push it in.

Thank you for all your attention around Simplified Chinese localization work,
and please don't hesitate to contact us
if you have any questions or suggestions.

[0] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-doc/  Unfortunately there seems no
mail archive for kde-i18n-doc.
[2] https://community.kde.org/KDE_Localization/zh-cn
[3] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-china/2016-October/005906.html