List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Imported KTechLab translations
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2016-12-31 16:22:57

Hi,

I imported the existing KTechLab translations for de, es, fr, hu, it and sk
and sent an invite the previous contributors to join the respective language
team. This is something that I usually try to do for any imported project,
even if sometime I forget to write about it here.
Don't hold any hope in this case, as the last contributions were from 2006 :)

--
Luigi