List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    GCompris 0.70 call for translations
From:       JAZEIX Johnny <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-12-03 22:39:54

Hi,

We are ready to make a new release of GCompris. We created a KDE/0.70
branch which is now in string freeze. We would like to publish the new
release in 2 weeks, around December 20th. If you need more time, just
tell us.

Besides the actual files in the kde i18n repository, we also have a few
files that need translation but are not directly in this repository. In
GCompris repository (https://cgit.kde.org/gcompris.git), we have dataset
files in src/activities/lang/resource/,
src/activities/gletters/resource, src/activities/wordsgame/resource and
src/activities/click_on_letter/resource to translate.

This release contains a few more activities, some having been done
during this Google Summer of Code:
* crane by Stefan Toncu
* drawletters by Nitish Chauhan
* drawnumbers by Nitish Chauhan
* letter-in-word by Akshat Tandon
* nine_men_morris by Pulkit Gupta
* nine_men_morris_2_players by Pulkit Gupta
* roman_numerals by Bruno Coudoin

Besides this, we have a new search feature to find more easily
activities and various bug fixes (there was no virtual keyboard in
target activity for example).

We are also shipped in kde neon (thanks to Jonathan Riddell), openSUSE
Tumbleweed (Bruno Friedmann) and archlinux (Jose Riha).

The versions can be downloaded at:
* android:
http://gcompris.net/download/qt/android/beta/GCompris-Android-release-signed-aligned-armeabi-v7a-dl-0.70.apk

* linux: http://gcompris.net/download/qt/linux/gcompris-qt-0.70-Linux.sh