List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE Partition Manager 3.0: call for translations
From:       Andrius =?utf-8?B?xaB0aWtvbmFz?= <andrius () stikonas ! eu>
Date:       2016-12-03 20:48:42

Hi all,

I would like to release KDE Partition Manager and KPMcore 3.0 in two weeks
(probably 18 December).

Today we updated documentation, so there are a few new strings there (or will
be after scripty does its job). Strings in the application itself are frozen
for some time already...

Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1