List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: WikiToLearn is going to release, help us :)
From:       Alessandro Tundo <alessandrotundo94 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-17 14:48:52

> in wikitolearn/faq.pot the last two messages are in fact one sentence:
>  "I'm writing the name of the book and saving it under my user namespace but
> the"
> +
> ""\"Save book\" button is disabled. What should I do?\n"
>
> It would make sense to extract this as one single message

We used Translation Toolkit to extract the pot from the wikitext. So
probably we should check manually these kind of problems. We will take
into account for the next times.

> Another issue with this message in wikitolearn-guide-chapter-1.po
> msgid "http://en.wikitolearn.org/Course:How_to_use_Linked_Data"
>
> All teams so far translated it as:
> msgstr "http://en.wikitolearn.org/Course:How_to_use_Linked_Data"
>
> My guess would be to translate this message in locale xx to:
> msgstr "http://xx.wikitolearn.org/Course:How_to_use_Linked_Data"

Do not translate the links. There's no match between resources in the
portals. I mean, if a page exist in Italian it's unknown whether there
is also in English.

I hope this clarify the issue.

Bye,

Alessandro