List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: WikiToLearn is going to release, help us :)
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2016-10-17 12:01:04

Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 20:33:39 CEST schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi Alessandro,
>
> Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 12:01:16 CEST schrieb Alessandro Tundo:
> > how Luigi informed you already, we are going to release our first major
> > (1.0).
> > So, we need your help to make WikiToLearn ready and open in four new
> > languages.
>
> in wikitolearn/faq.pot the last two messages are in fact one sentence:
>  "I'm writing the name of the book and saving it under my user namespace but
> the"
> +
> ""\"Save book\" button is disabled. What should I do?\n"
>
> It would make sense to extract this as one single message

Another issue with this message in wikitolearn-guide-chapter-1.po
msgid "http://en.wikitolearn.org/Course:How_to_use_Linked_Data"

All teams so far translated it as:
msgstr "http://en.wikitolearn.org/Course:How_to_use_Linked_Data"

My guess would be to translate this message in locale xx to:
msgstr "http://xx.wikitolearn.org/Course:How_to_use_Linked_Data"

Please clarify, thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück