List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Obsolete language docbooks
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2016-04-29 18:56:11

Am Friday 29 April 2016, 06:47:01 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> Op vrijdag 29 april 2016 13:57:47 schreef Burkhard Lück:
> > > Please explain what I should do. Run update_xml for all docmessages?
> >
> > Remove all obsolete docbooks and then run update_xml
>
> I do not know what obsolete docbooks are.

A lang docbook is obsolete when the source docbook and the corresponding
docmessage *pos were removed, moved, renamed

> Should I run (svn del nl/docs/*;svn -m 'delete all docs' co nl) and
> afterward run (scripts/update_xml nl;svn -m 'update docbooks' nl/docs)?

rm everything in nl/docs and then regenerate all nl docbooks is fine and
results in a clean state as long as you do not have custom files in nl/docs
e.g. localized screenshots etc.

--
Burkhard Lück