List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Obsolete language docbooks
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-04-29 14:30:42

> [: Burkhard Lück :]
> attached some numbers about obsolete language docbooks in trunk and stable
> generated with checkobsolete.py located in trunk/l10n-support/de/scripts/

I run checkobsolete.py to see the paths of obsolete files, but I also got
different numbers from what you attached. E.g. for trunkl10n-kf5 I get zero
obsoletes for 'sr' (and 'sr@latin'), whereas there are 4 docbooks and 6
empty docdirs in your list. Any idea where this difference comes from?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)