List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New RKWard release ahead
From:       Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de>
Date:       2016-03-12 19:44:04

Dear translators!

This is to let you know that RKWard is nearing another new release,
with a targeted release date of April 2. If you can manage to provide
translation updates by March 24, that would be much appreciated.

For teams that do not have the resources to cover everything, it may
make sense to focus first on rkward.pot, then rkward__pages.pot, then
rkward__embedded.pot before our other catalogs.

As a reminder, some areas of RKWard have just started to be i18n'able
a rather short time ago. It is absolutely possible that you will come
across strings that are hard or impossible to translate. Do let us
know, when and where you run into this, we'll do our best to improve on
this.

Regards
Thomas