List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Ring-KDE is in string freeze for release in 2 weeks
From:       "Elv1313 ." <elv1313 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-29 9:55:50

Sorry for the (way too long) delay. I kept forgetting everyday until
it was too late.

I have done the changes. There is only the "," left. It is not really
translatable, just a string between 2 spinbox. I could remove this and
do a proper form, but it would take more room.

Thanks a lot for the translation(s), it is appreciated.