List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Ring-KDE is in string freeze for release in 2 weeks
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-01-29 14:15:36

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 04:55:50 schrieb Elv1313 .:
> Sorry for the (way too long) delay. I kept forgetting everyday until
> it was too late.
>
> I have done the changes. There is only the "," left. It is not
> really translatable, just a string between 2 spinbox. I could
> remove this and do a proper form, but it would take more room.

Well, the meaning of the "between 2 spinboxes" can be important. :)
However, if it is really meaningless, you can change the line in the
UI file (src/widgets/ui/screensharingwidget.ui) to:
    <string comment="KDE::DoNotExtract">,</string>
so that the string is not extracted to translation files.

Regards,
Frederik