List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Weekly po file error reminder
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2016-01-17 23:31:00

> [: Frederik Schwarzer :]
> I think the weekly stats have not been correct for the last two weeks.
> For German messages in tkunk-kf5
> http://l10n.kde.org/check-kde-tp-results/stable-kf5/de/messages.html

This is for the message in stable-kf5, where in fact there are still those
long lines with copyright years and email addresses.

However, I'm not sure if this should at all be flagged as a markup error.
Maybe someone can confirm if this message is treated as plain text, so that
I set it to be skipped for markup check (i.e. messages having msgctxt
"translator-credits" in Qt-based catalogs).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)