List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation team information in =?UTF-8?B?4oCYQWJvdXTigJk=?= dialogue
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-01 19:24:16

Søndag den 29. november 2015 19:41:57 skrev Albert Astals Cid:
> El Saturday 28 November 2015, a les 10:14:02, Karl Ove Hufthammer va
escriure:
> > Whatever happened to the translation team information in the ‘About'
> > dialogues? It was very useful for giving people information on how to
> > contact the translators.
> >
> Both apps were buggy since they forgot to call
> KLocalizedString::setApplicationDomain
>
> I've fixed it now and it will work on KDE Applications 15.12.0
>
> If you find any other application that doesn't show that tab please report
> it so we can fix it.

Kate
Kwrite
Konversation
Systemsettings
Lokalize (even)
Dragon Player

Some of these apps have a "Thanks to" tab in the "About <application>" dialog.
But none of them have the "Translations" tab.

Also some of them have the "Switch application language" option in Help menu
(e.g. Konversation, Systemsettings, Kate). But some don't:

Dolphin
Dragon Player
Konsole

Just in case it's a (very) easy fix. I think it's a cool feature to be able to
easily set language per app.