List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: About participate to Kazakh Translations Team [KK]
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-09-26 13:58:17

El Dissabte, 26 de setembre de 2015, a les 18:17:43, Galym Kerimbekov va
escriure:
> Hi, Kazakh Translations Team, Sairan Kikkarin
>
> Can I participate in translations of KDE Frameworks 5/Plasma 5?

Hi, as you say Sairan was the last person doing Kazakh translations for KDE
software, but as far as I can see he has not done anything since 2014 :/

Let's give him a few days to mention if he wants to join you in translating,
if not I'll give you some pointers on how you can help.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: Please subscribe to the mailing list