El Dissabte, 26 de setembre de 2015, a les 18:17:43, Galym Kerimbekov va escriure: > Hi, Kazakh Translations Team, Sairan Kikkarin > > Can I participate in translations of KDE Frameworks 5/Plasma 5? Hi, as you say Sairan was the last person doing Kazakh translations for KDE software, but as far as I can see he has not done anything since 2014 :/ Let's give him a few days to mention if he wants to join you in translating, if not I'll give you some pointers on how you can help. Cheers, Albert P.S: Please subscribe to the mailing list