List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Plural formula not synchronized by scripty in stable-kf5
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-25 11:09:01

Hi,

As some of you may know, Serbian, Russian and Ukrainian teams changed the
plural formula for KDE translation system a few years ago. Due to this
change, the new .po files created by Lokalize (or by other tools using the
old formula) need their header fixed.

I often don't modify the header myself, because I can commit the file
created with Lokalize and wait for scripty to do the change for me.

But today I discovered that the file
branches/stable/l10n-kf5/ru/messages/kde-workspace/kcm_displayconfiguration.po
still has the old formula, so scripty probably didn't change its header,
even though the file was sitting in SVN for some months already.

Can someone check if scripty runs check_po_files in
branches/stable/l10n-kf5?

--
Alexander Potashev