List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris 0.40 call for translation
From:       Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin () gcompris ! net>
Date:       2015-06-09 6:48:16

Le 09/06/2015 03:20, Franklin Weng a écrit :
> Hi, I'm working on the Traditional Chinese (zh_TW) translations.
> Since you plan to release on June 21, when is the due day of translations?
Hi, we set the 21 of June as the due date. We may release the 22 if
there is no translators requesting us some more days or we find blocking
bugs.

>   And I just need to translate it on the trunk kf5 branch, right?
No, we created a KDE/0.40 branch, this is the one you must translate:
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/

> I'm not sure if I can catch the due day, I'll let you know if I need
> more time.  Is it okay?

Perfect.

A note to all translators, we ported in this release a bunch of
activities from the Gtk+ version. As such, you may find some close
strings in the old po file that you can get from:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcompris/

Bruno.