List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Amharic translation
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-02-27 23:10:02

Hi

El Divendres, 27 de febrer de 2015, a les 13:18:37, tegegne tefera va
escriure:

You are right, we don't have a Amharic team at l10n.kde.org

Just send me the gcompris file translated to >= 90% and we will create the
team for you and you'll be the team :)

You can find the pot for gcompris at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kdereview/

Best Regards,