List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kwave, translated screenshots
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2015-02-19 7:32:15

=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B5 Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:04:=
20 +0200, Thomas Eschenbacher  =

 =

> list)?
> For example some kind of "README.translators" or so that I can put
> somewhere into the sources?
>
> kind regards,
>    Thomas

Hi,

There are no general objections (although I have already done them for  =

Ukrainian with higher compression level).

Just want to notice kwave-record.png in English has old style decoration=
s.  =

;)

  Most of the teams do not even bother to take screenshots (some even do=
  =

not bother to generate docbooks for already translated docs ;) ) so you =
 =

can do what ever you want.

There is no other official way to communicate. :)

Best regards,
Yuri