List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Words list for GCompris
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-12-24 13:41:52

Bruno,

I highly suggest the svn location Alexander pointed out. That's where
klettres keeps it's voice files for different languages and also where
kanagram/khangman keep their word lists translated into different languages
as well as non ascii letters khangman adds to the standard 26 letters in
khangman specific language.txt files.

Hope that helps,
Jeremy