List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some Calligra catalog files renamed today, master-only
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2014-11-23 16:21:44

> [: Luigi Toscano :]
> Thank you for the instructions! I tried to do it (r1407104), please check
> if something is missing so that in case next time I can do it correctly.

Yes, everything is as expected. I forgot to add that you can test if things
went well (in technical sense) by executing summit gather on templates
afterwards:

  posummit scripts/messages.summit templates gather

If it starts processing, then every branch catalog is covered by some
existing summit catalog, and vice versa. Otherwise, it will inform about all
detected mismatches and stop. Of course, it could also stop on an unrelated
mismatch (e.g. this morning a new appdata catalog appeared in one branch),
which should be clear from the output.

On a side note, some mismatches could also be by intention, since posummit
may have a default way of resolving them. Reruning with --force option will
make it do so, and then all resolvable mismatches will not be reported (e.g.
in absence of any related mapping, a new summit catalog would be
automatically created for a new branch catalog).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)