List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Some Calligra catalog files renamed today, master-only
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-11-22 16:37:21

Hi,

as discussed I now pushed a commit to Calligra's master branch (and only that)
which renames a number of catalogs, for namespacing and consistency.

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=commit&h=91b69888f982ee451dd78a6cab3d44820b753963

This is the list of catalogs that have been renamed, from to:

ArtisticTextShape -> calligra_shape_artistictext
AutocorrectPlugin -> calligra_textediting_autocorrect
CalendarTool -> sheetscalendartool
ChangecasePlugin -> calligra_textediting_changecase
ChartShape -> calligra_shape_chart
CommentShape -> calligra_shape_comment
FormulaShape -> calligra_shape_formular
MusicShape -> calligra_shape_music
PathShapes -> calligra_shape_paths
PictureShape -> calligra_shape_picture
PluginShape -> calligra_shape_plugin
sheetspivottables_plugin -> sheetspivottables
SpellCheckPlugin -> calligra_textediting_spellcheck
TableShape -> calligra_shape_spreadsheet
TemplateShape -> calligra_shape_template
TextShape -> calligra_shape_text
thesaurus_tool -> calligra_textediting_thesaurus
ThreedShape -> calligra_shape_threed
VariablesPlugin -> calligra_textinlineobject_variables
VectorShape -> calligra_shape_vector
VideoShape -> calligra_shape_video

Please adapt what needs to be adapted. If I can help with anything, tell me :)

Cheers
Friedrich