List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Renaming of some Calligra catalog files
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-11-22 15:08:35

Hi all,

Am Samstag, 22. November 2014, 14:03:26 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Friedrich W. H. Kossebau ha scritto:
> > Hi Albert and Luigi,
>
> Hi,
> Redirecting to kde-i18n-doc@, if you don't mind; there are much more people
> that can be interested as well and that can help moving the files  :)
> (also because some changes needs to be applied to Summit).
>
> > there are some catalog files from Calligra which are not namespaced. The
> > plugins to which they belong have been renamed some time ago, now it feels
> > like the catalog files should follow finally, just in time some weeks
> > before branching for the 2.9 release is done.
> >
> > Patch is up at https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120951
> > and planned to be commited this WE to master.
>
> So, just to be 100% sure, master only?
> As we are are, when do you plan to branch 2.9 (which will remove any
> difference between i18n-trunk and i18n-stable)?

Right, master only. Branching Calligra 2.9 is planned for December 6th
currently.

Would it be easier if those catalogs are also renamed in the 2.8 branch? Looks
like the patch should work there as well. So if that makes life easier, I
could investigate more if these changes could be backported.

> Ack, can you please:
> - send an email the day when you apply it

That would be today in the next 2 hours :)

> - try to apply it not close to 01:00 CET, so there is enough time to move
> the files (not that something bad happens if we move them the next day,
> just less warning firing up).

Yup, known to me :)

Cheers
Friedrich