List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris on its way to a public release
From:       Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin () gcompris ! net>
Date:       2014-11-20 23:12:41

Hi,

I have seen that scripty did extract GCompris strings as we expect it.
We still have to set up our build to grab the generated files.

On our side, we have reviewed all the strings to adapt them to the work
done during the Qt Quick port.

This is brain new and requires more proof reading before we can string
freeze. Don't hesitate to help us on this task.

Bruno.