List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: GCompris on its way to a public release
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2014-11-18 12:03:53

Am Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 01:05:15 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Missing steps:
> - check if scripty did the correct thing;

Looks OK for me.
msgfmt --statistics l10n-kf5/de/messages/playground-edu/gcompris_qt.po
441 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 156 untranslated messages

> - please tell the existing translators to join the respective KDE
> translation team;
> - add the proper copyright/authorship information to the converted po files.

I have downloaded the german translation from
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gcompris/master/po/de  and merged it with the
template.
msgfmt --statistics reports
0 translated messages, 391 fuzzy translations, 56 untranslated messages

Benefits from this action:
Only 56 untranslated messages compared to 156 before
Copyright/authorship information/former translators are added
The 391 fuzzys are apparently correct translations and only fuzzy because of
the additional msgctxt.

--
Burkhard Lück