Am Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 01:05:15 schrieb Luigi Toscano: > Missing steps: > - check if scripty did the correct thing; Looks OK for me. msgfmt --statistics l10n-kf5/de/messages/playground-edu/gcompris_qt.po=20= 441 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 156 untranslated messages= > - please tell the existing translators to join the respective KDE > translation team; > - add the proper copyright/authorship information to the converted po= files. I have downloaded the german translation from=20 https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gcompris/master/po/de and merged it wi= th the=20 template. msgfmt --statistics reports =20 0 translated messages, 391 fuzzy translations, 56 untranslated messages= Benefits from this action: Only 56 untranslated messages compared to 156 before Copyright/authorship information/former translators are added The 391 fuzzys are apparently correct translations and only fuzzy becau= se of=20 the additional msgctxt. --=20 Burkhard L=FCck