List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Strange content in value of href= in messages/applications/katesnippetsplugin.pot of KF5
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhaumann () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-10-18 13:13:08

On Saturday 18 October 2014 14:57:38 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014, 12:29:09 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> > Messages #20 and #22 contain text in the value of href= in an <a> tag.
> > Strange!! This can't be right.
>
> Yes right.
>
> @Kate devel,
> please have a look at this issue and fix it.
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

this is a feature of Qt: If you connect to the signal
QLabel::linkActivated(QString) you get the text from the href, which then can
be displayed. We use this at several places, to show more information, for
instance here: http://wstaw.org/m/2014/10/18/more.png

So all in all, this should work?! :-)

Greetings,
Dominik