List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Strange content in value of href= in messages/applications/katesnippetsplugin.pot of KF5
From:       Sven Brauch <svenbrauch () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-18 13:06:47

Hi,

I stole this way of doing things from another place where it was done
the same way. It is used to show the text in a tooltip when that link
is clicked. If you like I can also do this explicitly from C++ code,
it's just two links, then the text would be in a normal i18n call --
shall I?

Greetings,
Sven