List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Different formulas for plurals in Qt and KDE
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-15 6:46:51

> I agree with Alexander. Just please document this and provide some examples
> for languages with multiple plural forms.

Hi Vit,

You have just reminded me of Czech language and other languages using
PO Summit. For all of those PO Summit will probably do the conversion
automatically (as Chusslove has declared it), but we need to make sure
the codebase of PO Summit is ready to do that as of now. Or may be
there are no languages that both use PO Summit and have different
plural formulas for tr() and i18n(), and so there is no conversion to
do by PO Summit?

About documentation: are there any Wiki pages on TechBase describing
Scripty yet?

--
Alexander Potashev