List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: Typo in libmessageviewer.pot
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-04-06 20:53:42

Hi kdepim people, can you have a look at this?

We are unsure of what you mean with this strings.

Cheers,
  Albert

----------  Missatge reenviat  ----------

Assumpte: Typo in libmessageviewer.pot

Message # 204 reads:

The most recent selected folder using for Todo.

Message #204 reads:

The most recent selected folder using for Event.

I am having trouble understanding/interpreting the word "using".
The sentence would make more sense to me if the word is "used", in which case
an a or an in front of respectively Todo and Event may be needed.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf