List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Asking for joining the Vietnamese translation team
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-02-19 21:20:08

El Dimecres, 19 de febrer de 2014, a les 10:05:56, Nguyen Duy Hung va
escriure:
> Dear all,

Hi

> I would like to participate in the translation of Vietnamese team
> (kde-l10n-vi) but it seems the team is quite inactive. Any one can
> support me for a translator account?

Are you subscribed to kde-l10n-vi [1] ?

Have you tried mailing there to tell them you want to collaborate? Maybe your
arrival encourages old timers to contribute again.

If you don't get any answer back in a few days please come back here and we'll
see how we do to get you an account.

Cheers,
  Albert