El Dimecres, 19 de febrer de 2014, a les 10:05:56, Nguyen Duy Hung va escriure: > Dear all, Hi > I would like to participate in the translation of Vietnamese team > (kde-l10n-vi) but it seems the team is quite inactive. Any one can > support me for a translator account? Are you subscribed to kde-l10n-vi [1] ? Have you tried mailing there to tell them you want to collaborate? Maybe your arrival encourages old timers to contribute again. If you don't get any answer back in a few days please come back here and we'll see how we do to get you an account. Cheers, Albert [1] https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-l10n-vi > > Many thanks and best regards, > Nguyen Duy Hung